Department: Ramsay Motor components
Type: Full-time/ Permanent
Ramsay Motor Components would like to offer the opportunity to all employees who meet the requirements for the position that is available to apply.
Job Requirements and Experience
• Grade 12
• Core Tools
• SPC & MSA
• 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
• 1 years’ experience in a e-coating environment.
• 1 years experience within the quality control department
Technical skills and specialist knowledge:
• Knowledge of MS Office
• Knowledge of problem-solving tools.
• Knowledge of a Manufacturing Excellence system
• Understanding of GD & T
• Use of measuring equipment.
• Ability to interpret technical drawings.
• Knowledge of TQM process
• Ensure parts produced are verified to meet quality specifications as per the control plan/inspection standards, Stop and escalate when a non-conformance is identified.
• Control Non- conforming product.
• Conduct sort and prevent parts outflow to Customer where Quality concern is raised
• Ensure all components are clearly identified with the correct status.
• Ensure that all measuring instrument and gauges in work area are within the calibration period.
• Create and maintain quality documentation.
• Implement Visual Aids & Boundary samples to enable production to evaluate quality standards.
• Engage with customers and respond to concerns raised by customers.
• Drive & implement corrective actions identified in line with the Total Quality Management system
• To support compliance to IATF 16949.
• Support cross functional team in addressing in plant.
• Ensure TQM boards are updated daily and Monthly data is accurate and up to date.
• Administration of dispositions & deviations
• Control Quarantine stock with the goal to reduce the inventory to 0 daily.
• Ensure all Quality Documentation is present on the Line.
• Ensure all 1st OFF/In Processes and Last OFF inspections are conducted to the required standard, are timeously signed off and available on the line.
• Ensure that the calibration schedule target to actual is maintained at 100% for area of responsibility.
• Analyse TQM data to identify priority areas to reduce defects.
• Ensure stock transaction into and out of Quarantine is done timeously and correctly.
• Ensure effective deployment and utilisation of manpower within your area of control.
• Manage ILU matrix for members in your area and implement plan to achieve target.
• Enforce Company and HR Policies.
• Conduct and Evaluate OJT.
• Performance Manage Subordinates
• Responsible for own personal attendance to ensure it is 98% on an ongoing basis.”
• Responsible for own personal development in line with the company strategy.
• Enforce & adhere to all policies & procedures. ”
• Tend to concerns in area of responsibility and escalate according to escalation process.
• Carry out any reasonable instructions/ tasks given by the General Manager or Maintenance Manager.”
Internal matrix customers:
• All Ramsay/RMC Members including Management.
• Support Structures
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No 55 of 1998 and any amendments thereto, Ramsay Motor Components Internal Recruitment Policy as well as the Employment Equity Plan.
NB: If applicants have not received a response two weeks after the closing date, please accept that your applications have not been successful.